26 Sep 49th Annual Stewardship Banquet
You are invited to Legacy’s 49th annual Stewardship Banquet! Reserve your spot today.
Legacy’s annual Stewardship Banquet is designed for all adults – members and visitors – to gather together, celebrate how God has worked in His church, and look forward to what He will do in 2019. You will experience dinner, fellowship, worship, thanksgiving and vision casting. At the end of the night, everyone will have an opportunity to make a Faith Promise Pledge for 2019.
When: Sunday, November 11 at 6:00 pm (Check-in begins at 5:15 pm)
Where: Overland Park Convention Center (6000 College Boulevard)
Childcare for this event is provided at the Overland Park Campus (10150 Antioch Road) for those who have reserved a spot. Doors open for childcare at 5:00 pm and will be secured promptly at 6:00 pm.
Please contact Holly Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call the Banquet Hotline (913.387.5292) to RSVP for the banquet or notify us if your attendance plans have changed.
Here are some common questions you might have about the Stewardship Banquet. If you have other questions, please contact Holly Brown (email@example.com).
- How do I make or update my reservation? Please complete the online RSVP here, email Holly Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org), or call the Banquet Hotline (913.387.5292) to leave a voicemail.
- Is there a cost to attend the Stewardship Banquet? There is no cost to attend.
- What kind of parking is available? All parking at the Overland Park Convention Center is free. A large lot is available on the north side of the building, and several covered parking spaces are available on the east end of the building.
- What food will be served? Can you accommodate my food allergies? The exact menu has not yet been decided, but will likely include salad, chicken entrée, and dessert. We work very closely with the OP Convention Center staff to create specialty entrees that are allergen free for those guests who have made an advance request. If you have food allergies, please enter them while completing your online RSVP here, or email Holly Brown (email@example.com) for further assistance.
- What do I wear? Most people will be dressed in business casual attire. Wear what is comfortable to you, and come enjoy the evening!
- Are children invited to attend the Stewardship Banquet? The Stewardship Banquet is for Legacy’s adult members and visitors. We do offer childcare (infants – 5th grade) at the Overland Park Campus for those who have made a reservation.
- How do I reserve childcare for my family? Please complete the online RSVP or send an email to Holly Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- I made a childcare reservation for my family. What else do I need to know about childcare? Childcare is provided at the Overland Park Campus. Check-in begins at 5:00 pm. For security, doors will be locked at 6:00 pm. Infants – 2’s should bring a peanut-free sack dinner, two diapers, and sippy cup labeled with child’s name. For age 3-5th grade, dinner is provided (pizza). Nursery/preschool may wear pajamas and bring a pillow and/or stuffed animal if desired.
- I have specific questions about childcare. Who can I contact? Please email Tiffany Butler (email@example.com) for assistance.