15 Feb Middle School Camp
June 1-4 | Middle School Students | Youthfront LaCygne
- Early Bird Rate: $205 (Deadline: April 30)
- Late Registration: $235 (Deadline: Wednesday, May 27)
Middle school families – get ready for an amazing summer camp experience! In June we are headed to a NEW camp this summer, Youthfront LaCygne, just 45 minutes south of Overland Park! This will be a non-stop week of fun, making friends and growing in our faith as we discover what it means to follow Jesus!
You can expect:
- Lake activities including a blob, water trampolines and inflatables, canoeing, fishing and more!
- Intense free-time tournaments and games
- Great food & snack shop
- Amazing themed night games every night
- Dynamic worship & chapel experiences
- Engaging small group time
All this and more is happening summer 2020 at Legacy’s all-new middle school camp! We hope and pray God uses middle school camp to change lives, reach students and grow each student’s passion for Jesus this summer. Register today!
Instructions for Student Registration:
- “Create an Account” – by clicking the purple Youthfront button (below). Fill out all camper and parent information fields.
- Select your week of camp via your campus specific code
(listed below) for Legacy’s middle school camp.
Middle School (1A) Campus Codes:
- Overland Park Code: legacyopms
- Lee’s Summit Code: legacylsms
- Olathe Code: olathems
- Blue Valley Code: bluevalleyms
- From there, all additional forms and camp payment can be made through the Youthfront website.
- Student wristbands (for snacks at the Youthfront store) will be available. If you’d like to pre-load snack money for the week you can do so on the Youthfront website. Please do not send physical cash/check with your student to camp.
For questions about the new camp, visit Youthfront’s FAQ Page.
Drop Off/Pick Up at Youthfront LaCygne
Monday, June 1: Registration opens at 9:00 am. Arrive as early as 8:30 am. Thursday, June 4: Student pick up at 10:00 am. Camp closes at 10:30 am.
22626 E 2400 Rd
For more information, please contact your campus student minister.