04 Dec High School CIY – Move 2021
June 20-26 | Holland Michigan | High School Camp
Parent Meeting: Sunday, June 20 – prior to departure.
Camp is our favorite summer event, and we are so excited to head to Holland, MI for CIY: Move! CIY has been hosting some of the best camps in the country for decades, and we are so excited to partner with them again for our high school camp this summer!
The camp will be hosted at Hope College! Get ready to be challenged, inspired, and have an incredible summer camp experience with our Legacy family this summer.
Cost & Registration:
- $50 payment due at the time of registration
- Early Bird registration is open until April 30th at $325
- Monthly Payment Plan Option is available
- April 1 – $100 payment due
- May 1 – $100 payment due
- June 1 – $75 payment due
- Late registration will be open from May 1st to June 6th at $360
Payment Notice: If you back out at anytime after March 1, your monies will not be refunded unless we can find someone to fill or pay for your spot.
- Students will depart from the Overland Park campus via a “Chartered Bus” late evening on June 20
- Students will arrive at the Overland Park campus late evening on June 26
Required Waivers/Releases & Power of Attorney forms
Please click on the forms below to submit or print. The CIY Medical Release form (must be filled out for student to attend). For the LCC Waiver, if you are filling it out for the first time “this year”, please print and submit BOTH pages for registration. If you have questions on whether your student’s waiver is on file, please contact Allysa Muckenthaler ([email protected]).
Additional Important Documents
For more information, please contact your campus student minister: