June 25 - July 1 | Cleveland, Tennessee | Lee university
Christ In Youth Conference
Incoming Freshmen-Graduating Seniors are headed to CIY: Move! CIY has been hosting the best camps in the country for decades, and we are so excited to partner with them again for Legacy’s high school camp this summer! This trip for students will include an overnight bus ride to Tennessee, 5 days of engaging programming centered on Jesus, and an adventure day to do exciting activities like river rafting and more!
discover and deepen your faith with
dynamic speakers, powerful worship
& building relationships
- $50 per student deposit due upon registration. The deposit is NONREFUNDABLE. NO REFUNDS will be issued after May 1st.
Early Bird Registration: ($375)
- Early Bird registration is open until March 31. Use the code “EARLYBIRD” at checkout!
Regular Registration: ($385)
- April 1 to May 31
- $150 due April 30, $175 due May 31.
- Payment plans are ONLY available during Early Bird Registration.
- Spots cannot be guaranteed if full payment is not received by May 31st.
Adventure Day At Ocoee River:
An additional cost is required for the adventure you choose on the adventure day at Ocoee River (see below)!
Departure: June 25
8:00pm – Registration at Blue Valley Campus
9:00pm – Parent Meeting
11:00pm – Students Depart
*Students will be traveling on charter busses overnight.
Return: July 1
8:00pm – Students Arrive at the Blue Valley Campus
ADVENTURE DAY IN Tennessee
- Raft 10 miles on one of nature’s best white water roller coasters
- Tube the Lower Ocoee River
- Rappel off a natural 50’ cliff face
- Relax with yard games, volleyball, and picnic pavilion
Whitewater rafting – $38
Rappeling – $20
Tubing – $20
No activity – $0