27 Jul LSM Program Shift
Beginning August 23rd, Legacy will be shifting all student ministry programming to Wednesday evenings for both middle school and high school students. This change will consolidate our link/fuse and covenant group programming to one evening. Doors will open at your local campus at 6:30pm, and the program will run from 7:00-8:30pm.
Our LSM (Legacy Student Ministries) program will include the following:
- Student Worship- Middle school and high school students will worship God together.
- Relevant Biblical teaching- Middle school and high school students will split up to hear dynamic, age-appropriate lessons.
- Intentional Community through mentor-led small groups- Students will be divided by age and gender and will experience fellowship, application of the Word, accountability and prayer.
We are very excited to be moving in this direction for several reasons:
- Based on our attendance patterns, we expect to see more student involvement and participation by unchurched students
- Increased volunteer involvement, resulting in more mentors for our youth and more organic discipleship
- Increased family participation in corporate worship
- Increased opportunities for students to serve during weekend worship services
We believe that this realignment in our weekly programming will allow Legacy Student Ministries to better accomplish our primary objectives of Supporting Parents, Discipling Students, and Equipping Leaders.
Questions? Please contact your campus student minister.