There are multiple ways to give tithes and offerings to the Lord at Legacy Christian Church.
Electronic Giving Options
- AUTOMATIC BANK TRANSFER – This is the easiest and most effective way to automate your giving. 100% of your gift goes to the ministries of Legacy Christian Church because there are no processing fees. Upon your approval, we are prepared to automatically draft funds from the bank account of your choice. These transfers can be processed up to two times a month on two designated days (15th and 30th). Click this link to download the Automatic Bank Transfer enrollment form. Completed forms should be mailed or hand delivered to Jamie Schools in the church office.
- ONLINE BANKING – You can personally arrange for your Financial Institution to mail checks directly to Legacy as a onetime gift or on a recurring schedule. In order to maintain consistency in the contributions process, please instruct your Financial Institution to mail all checks to Legacy Christian Church; 10150 Antioch Rd, Overland Park KS 66212. Please indicate your home campus as the account number when scheduling your online banking gift as this will save time in processing.
- ONLINE GIVING – Contribute to God’s work by making financial donations online. We provide this option as a convenience to you. We do not believe in giving on credit. As a result, we only accept debit cards. Click this link to give online today.
Other Giving Options
- CHECKS – Check may be made payable to “Legacy Christian Church” and either enclosed in your personalized offering envelopes or dropped loose in the offering plate. Checks are scanned into our computer database system and matched to your household.
- CASH – Cash may be enclosed in your personalized offering envelope (preferred method) or you may use the pink pew envelopes available in the Worship Center. When using the pink envelopes, please be sure to legibly print your name and address so we can specifically identify you and provide you with contribution credit at the end of the year.
- STOCKS – Shares of stocks may be donated to the church. Generally, the donor is eligible for a tax deduction for the fair market value of the stock on the date of donation, in addition to avoiding tax liability on any capital gains on the stock (consult your personal tax adviser for details).
- REAL PROPERTY – Certain parcels of real estate, including houses, land, and rental property may be donated to Legacy (subject to certain guidelines and an evaluation by the Finance Committee).
- WILLS AND ESTATES – Remember Legacy Christian Church in your estate plan.
- Legacy records the above donations in its giving records and provides a detailed statement annually for documentation for federal income tax purposes.
- Personalized envelopes are provided to all members and also to regular guests who request them. These envelopes are provided as a convenience to you to help with consistency, confidentiality, and accuracy.
- Donations made to Legacy Christian Church are applied to the General Fund. The Board of Elders seeks to meet the reasonable financial needs of our ministries and makes those decisions after considering all the needs within the church and requests that donations not be designated to specific areas of ministry.
- For more information about giving to the Lord at Legacy, please contact Jamie Schools in the church office (913.381.8055).